Outplacement and Transition Services
Transition training (outplacement services) assists retrenched employees to take ownership of their careers and move forward constructively. Our Outplacement and Career Transition specialist service provides caring, empathetic, practical and forward focussed assistance for affected employees who are transitioning through redundancy or re-deployment.
Programs can be tailored to suit individual client/candidate needs. These can be from one session to longer (up to 12 months) programs. Programs are offered for candidates from entry level through to senior executive level.
Our Outplacement and Career Transition Services
We provide a combination of Assessment + Strategy + Self-Marketing Tools. Dependant upon length of program, a combination of the following activities will be undertaken:
- Assess current skills, preferences, values and career aspirations
- Career counselling to identify potential new career directions
- Coaching in developing skills to articulate candidate's value proposition within the current market
- How to identify and tap networks
- Understand the current employment market
- Place candidates competitively with effective marketing tools including:
- Updated resume with assistance from a professional resume writer
- Professional LinkedIn profile with assistance from a professional writer
- Development of an tailored job search strategy
- Key interview skills coaching, with an emphasis on behavioural interviewing and group interviewing techniques
- LinkedIn coaching in how to use this tool as an effective aid in job search and career management
Contact us to discuss your individual organisations needs.